Fresh Peach Mango Salsa easily made in just minutes with only few simple ingredients that makes the perfect topping for tacos, grilled chicken or fish and makes a delicious appetizer served with tortilla chips!
You guys, THIS peach mango salsa recipe needs to be on your summer menu weekly! Juicy, sweet, a little spicy and tastes good with just about everything. A good salsa recipe is absolutely essential to have in your arsenal and I just love a zesty salsa with fresh fruit! This particular recipe has been on my blog since 2012, but really needed some fresh updated photos and a good boost of flavor. I hope you all love this new and improved recipe!
Why You’ll Love this Peach Mango Salsa
- SO colorful and beautiful to serve! 🌈
- This salsa is sweet, a little spicy and tastes even better the next day.
- Zero cooking involved and comes together in just minutes.
- Tastes amazing on top of tacos, grilled chicken or fish and makes a delicious appetizer served with tortilla chips.
- Easily customizable to your liking so feel free to use whatever fruit you like best!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- peaches – fresh peaches are best and you can choose to leave the skin on or peel them
- mangos – just like with the peaches, we want to stick with using a fresh mango, make sure it’s nice and ripe so that it’s not too hard to cut
- tomatoes – I used grape tomatoes in this salsa as they chop easily without being too juicy, but you could use Roma or plum tomatoes, you’ll just want to remove the inner pulp and seeds to get rid of that extra juice
- red onion – adds some zest to this salsa as well as a lot of flavor and nice crunch
- red bell pepper – this adds a nice crunch to the salsa and you can use any color bell pepper you’d like
- jalapeño pepper – adds a kick of spice! Feel free to use 2 jalapeno peppers if you want a more spicy salsa or omit the pepper altogether
- cilantro – just goes so well with all the flavors in this salsa and adds a pop of color as well
- limes – you’ll need the juice of 1 lime and definitely make sure to use fresh lime juice, not the bottled stuff at that can taste bitter
- honey – adds a touch of sweetness, but feel free to leave this out completely if you’re vegan or don’t want the extra sugar
- salt/pepper – brings all the flavors together!
How to Make Peach Mango Salsa
This mango peach salsa recipe is seriously SO easy to make, the only time consuming part is all of the chopping. Once everything is chopped, simply add your peaches, mango, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, and fresh cilantro in a large mixing bowl and toss with lime juice and honey. Season with salt and pepper and chill in the fridge before serving so that all the flavors can marinate. Feel free to taste and season with additional salt/pepper or extra lime, as needed. You could also add in some lime zest for am extra zip of flavor!
Prepping and Storage
Leftover salsa should stay fresh in your fridge for about 2 to 3 days stored in a sealed airtight container or jar. The fruit starts to get mushy after a few days so make sure to gobble this right up!
How to Serve Peach Mango Salsa
- Serve with tortilla chips for a delicious appetizer or snack.
- Use as a topping on grilled chicken, fish or steak.
- Spoon it on top of tacos, fajitas or burrito bowls or serve as a side dish. So good on fish tacos!
- Mix it in guacamole for more texture and flavor.
- Enjoy with a margarita! 😉
More Dips and Salsa Recipes
Hope you all enjoy this fresh Peach Mango Salsa and if you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave me a five-star rating below and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I love seeing all your delicious recreations!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- 3 ripe peaches diced (peeled or unpeeled)
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped peaches, mango, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, and cilantro. Add in honey and lime juice, mixing well, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and place in the fridge, letting all of the flavors marinate for 1-2 hours before serving. Feel free to taste and season with additional salt/pepper or extra lime, as needed. You could also add in some lime zest for am extra zip of flavor!
- Serving Size: 1/8th of salsa
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 37.5 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.