This Dill Pickle Dip recipe is so good, you won’t be able to stop once you start!
This 5 minute favorite has a cream cheese base filled with lots of dill pickle flavor and of course chopped pickles.
A favorite for pickle lovers like me, its perfect for dipping potato chips, pretzels or veggies.
Ingredients in Dill Pickle Dip
I love cream cheese. I love pickles. I love dip.
- This dip contains only 4 ingredients, but it has great crave-worthy flavor.
- It’s super easy to make.
- It can be made a couple of days ahead of time making it party perfect.
Cream Cheese – A key ingredient in a dill pickle dip, cream cheese provides a smooth, creamy texture and a delicious tang. It is easy to spread and is a great base for the dip.
Pickles – Dill pickles add zesty flavor and a bit of crunch. Use your favorite dill pickles or even homemade pickles.
Seasoning – A splash of extra pickle juice adds flavor, salt and helps give it the perfect consistency while fresh dill weed adds flavor.
Tips & Variations
- Variations – Mix in other seasonings like garlic powder, chopped green onions, a bit of ranch dressing mix, parsley or capers.
- Liquid – Remember to add enough pickle juice to keep the dip smooth and avoid a chip-wreck.
- Flavor & Thickening – Allow the dip to rest in the refrigerator so the flavors can blend and it can thicken up a bit.
- Serving – We love serving this dill pickle dip recipe with potato chips. It’s also great as a dipper for fresh veggies like carrots, celery, or cucumbers.
Rate This Recipe
Like this recipe? Then give it a rating now to let your fellow readers know it’s something they should add to their family’s menu!